Next Wednesday, May 23rd, SMPT is hosting a mini seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology, commemorating the centennial of its publication. Jim Faulconer, Blake Ostler, Kent Robson, and Grant Underwood will each lead a session on topics treated in the Seventy’s Course. The event will be held at Utah Valley University, in the Losee Center, room 243, and will run from 10am to 5pm, with a break for lunch. Please visit the SMPT website for more information, including session titles and links to suggested (optional) readings associated with each session.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What Was Satan’s Plan?
- Rcaywood: This hasn’t been a new idea for me. Our seminary teachers in rural...
- mirrorrorrim: Um, Calling Michael 2050, I don’t think anyone earns exaltation....
- jader3rd: Fabulous post. I love the insight. Given how well Mark is pairing these...
- Julie M. Smith: ponderer, I think there is ample evidence that the second was a Gentile...
Notes From All Over
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 25 March 2015 March 25, 2015
- Unity in Diversity March 25, 2015
Seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology
May 17, 2012 | 3 commentsBy Ben Huff