Next Wednesday, May 23rd, SMPT is hosting a mini seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology, commemorating the centennial of its publication. Jim Faulconer, Blake Ostler, Kent Robson, and Grant Underwood will each lead a session on topics treated in the Seventy’s Course. The event will be held at Utah Valley University, in the Losee Center, room 243, and will run from 10am to 5pm, with a break for lunch. Please visit the SMPT website for more information, including session titles and links to suggested (optional) readings associated with each session.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- “A New Affirmation on Marriage”: A sneer at the Mormon Church?
- Wilfried: I close the thread here. Thanks all for participating.
- Jax: Steve, you maybe disputed the points made earlier but you certainly didn’t...
- Steve Smith: DQ, 1) so there is no one who ever feels pressured into holding a wedding at...
Notes From All Over
- Faith Online: In Your Own Words | 21 November 2014 November 21, 2014
- Historic Vatican Summit on Strengthening Marriage Concludes November 19, 2014
- Church Moves Forward With Expansion Plans for Provo MTC November 18, 2014
- 'Glorious’ Video Compilation Features Singers Around the World November 18, 2014
- At Vatican Summit, Mormon Leader Calls for “Renaissance” of Happy Marriages November 18, 2014
- PHOTO: Pope Francis Greets President Eyring November 17, 2014
Seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology
May 17, 2012 | 3 commentsBy Ben Huff