Next Wednesday, May 23rd, SMPT is hosting a mini seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology, commemorating the centennial of its publication. Jim Faulconer, Blake Ostler, Kent Robson, and Grant Underwood will each lead a session on topics treated in the Seventy’s Course. The event will be held at Utah Valley University, in the Losee Center, room 243, and will run from 10am to 5pm, with a break for lunch. Please visit the SMPT website for more information, including session titles and links to suggested (optional) readings associated with each session.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Perversity of OrthodoxyMy Theory of the Church’s Statement on the Change in BSA Policy
- ji: I have long wondered why it is acceptable for church members and officers in the U.S....
- WillF: Back when I was a Cubmaster I went to a regional scout leader training session held...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites July 30, 2015 July 30, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: Helping the Needy; It's a Hand Up July 29, 2015
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
Seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology
May 17, 2012 | 3 commentsBy Ben Huff