Next Wednesday, May 23rd, SMPT is hosting a mini seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology, commemorating the centennial of its publication. Jim Faulconer, Blake Ostler, Kent Robson, and Grant Underwood will each lead a session on topics treated in the Seventy’s Course. The event will be held at Utah Valley University, in the Losee Center, room 243, and will run from 10am to 5pm, with a break for lunch. Please visit the SMPT website for more information, including session titles and links to suggested (optional) readings associated with each session.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Mormon Weakness
- robert: I think there is something bigger than ourselves … just not this … 14...
- theoldadam: Paul was strong…as Saul, the Pharisee. Strong. Self-confident in what he was...
- Andrew S: If I sit still and I’m really trying to be honest, I would also have to say that...
- Portlander: Dear Julie, I grew up in the era when the Patriarchal oder in the home was...
- Portlander: Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon (Another Testament of Jesus...
Notes From All Over
- Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola Situation October 29, 2014
- First Presidency Issues Letter Encouraging Political Participation, Voting October 29, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 October 2014 October 28, 2014
- Freedom of Religion in the Workplace Discussed at the UN October 28, 2014
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
Seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology
May 17, 2012 | 3 commentsBy Ben Huff