Next Wednesday, May 23rd, SMPT is hosting a mini seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology, commemorating the centennial of its publication. Jim Faulconer, Blake Ostler, Kent Robson, and Grant Underwood will each lead a session on topics treated in the Seventy’s Course. The event will be held at Utah Valley University, in the Losee Center, room 243, and will run from 10am to 5pm, with a break for lunch. Please visit the SMPT website for more information, including session titles and links to suggested (optional) readings associated with each session.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Recommended NT Resources, part 3: History and Commentary
- Gary R.: I am wondering what your thoughts are on the somewhat older and likely out of...
- thabermeyer: Thanks for putting the short list together Ben – much appreciated. Your...
- Ardis E. Parshall: Oh, duh, sorry. I guess I was so eager to get to the book list that I...
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: The Lord is a higher authority than the Prophet, therefore...
- Josh Smith: Johnathan, I’m interested in the idea of “obedience to a higher...
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: You are not getting annoying, I assure you. However, I believe...
Notes From All Over
- Church Launches 'He Is the Gift' Initiative to Share Christmas Message November 28, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 26 November 2014 November 26, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | November 26 November 26, 2014
- Church to Send Email Messages to Members Worldwide November 25, 2014
- The Voice of Religious Conscience November 25, 2014
- Mormons Join Christians Around the World to Celebrate the Bible November 25, 2014
Seminar on B.H. Roberts’ Seventy’s Course in Theology
May 17, 2012 | 3 commentsBy Ben Huff