SMPT is meeting at the University of Utah on March 27-29, and the conference program is now posted on the web. Featured speakers include Stephen T. Davis of Claremont McKenna College and Jad Hatem of Saint Joseph University, Beirut. The conference is free and open to the public. Davis will also deliver a Tanner-McMurrin Lecture at Westminster College that weekend.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Explain Maine
- Clark Goble: Yes, but there are people who can’t attend who I’d call Mormon....
- Frank Mcintyre: Clark, my thoughts on retention are similar to yours. But i guess...
- Trent: rickpowers (#22), a person who can’t wait to demand to be a scout leader? Now...
- Dave: Thanks for the comments, everyone. Sheldon (#20), interesting observation. The July...
- AA: Public Affairs has no opinions, mirrorrorim. It’s sole purpose, if you will is...
Notes From All Over
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | August 25, 2015 August 25, 2015
- First Latter-day Saint Temple in Indiana Dedicated August 23, 2015
- Frankfurt Germany Temple to Close for Renovation August 20, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Appointed to Leadership Councils August 19, 2015
Society for Mormon Philosophy and Theology 2008 Program
March 1, 2008 | 14 commentsBy Ben Huff