I see that Slate now puts the odds of Harriet Miers confirmation at 70%. Silly Slate, don’t they know that niche is taken? As I’ve mentioned before, the best bet, literally, is to follow the gamblers. And as of press time, they are betting that Miers has a 3 in 10 chance of making it to the Big Bench. Want a second opinion? It’s pretty much the same as the first.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Review: For the Cause of Righteousness: A Global History of Blacks and Mormonism, 1830-2013
- Dave: PW, you are right that the temple exclusion part of the policy is often glossed...
- The PangWitch: why do we insist on talking about “blacks and the priesthood?”...
- Naismith: I have not been able to get the link to work on a variety of browsers and...
- Adam G.: That was a pretty thoughtful take. I don’t know if it adds up to any...
- christiankimball: Notwithstanding #4, I want to acknowledge that this all is a valuable...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Practice 100 Years of Family Home Evening April 21, 2015
- Payson Utah Temple Opens Doors to the Public April 21, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites April 20, 2015 April 20, 2015
- New Mormon Institute of Religion Building Dedicated on Arizona Campus April 20, 2015
- Public Invited to Tour Córdoba Argentina Temple April 14, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | April 14, 2015 April 14, 2015
Someone’s got it in for me, they’re planting stories in the press
October 26, 2005 | 15 commentsBy Frank McIntyre