I see that Slate now puts the odds of Harriet Miers confirmation at 70%. Silly Slate, don’t they know that niche is taken? As I’ve mentioned before, the best bet, literally, is to follow the gamblers. And as of press time, they are betting that Miers has a 3 in 10 chance of making it to the Big Bench. Want a second opinion? It’s pretty much the same as the first.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Next Generation’s Faith Crisis
- Tim: thor– I think it’s quite often a combination of...
- thor: For another perspective – I am 33, BIC, strong parental home and home wards, 2...
- Blinker: It might be premature to speak of the next generation’s faith crisis, when...
- P Harline: I’m tired of all the Reformation-loving kids trampling the flower beds.
- Craig H.: Steve, sure, Luther eventually didn’t love All Saints Day, but he was...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | October 31 October 31, 2014
- First Presidency Issues Letter Encouraging Political Participation, Voting October 29, 2014
- Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola Situation October 29, 2014
- Freedom of Religion in the Workplace Discussed at the UN October 28, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 October 2014 October 28, 2014
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
Someone’s got it in for me, they’re planting stories in the press
October 26, 2005 | 15 commentsBy Frank McIntyre