Your opportunity to WIN. FABULOUS. PRIZES.

July 25, 2010 | 6 comments

You’ve always dreamed of starting a handsome Mormon studies collection — who hasn’t? This week, you have an unprecedented opportunity to start your collection in style.

As we’ve mentioned here and elsewhere, Sunstone 2010 is just around the corner. It will take place from August 4th through August 8th in Salt Lake City. Online pre-registration is available up through 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 30th.

And about those prizes? Here goes.

RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT

All persons who pre-register for Sunstone 2010 between July 26th and July 30th will be automatically entered into the inaugural Fabulous Pre-Registration Prize Raffle.

This year’s prizes include signed copies of:

Richard Lyman Bushman, Rough Stone Rolling
Carol Lynn Pearson, Mother Wove the Morning
Carol Lynn Pearson, No More Goodbyes
Margaret Young and Darius Gray, Nobody Knows: The Untold Story of Black Mormons
Kathryn Lynard Soper, The Year My Son and I were Born

Each one-day registration, stand-alone workshop, or stand-alone banquet registration gets you one entry into the raffle. Each full registration, student registration, or first time registration gets you three entries in the raffle. The deluxe registration with MP3 gets you five entries into the raffle.

Winners will be announced on August 2st, and prizes will be distributed at the symposium.

What are you waiting for? Register now online or by calling in to 801.355-5926.

Good luck, everyone! And if you have any questions, please send them to mary.ellen (at) sunstonemagazine.com.

6 Responses to Your opportunity to WIN. FABULOUS. PRIZES.

1. Stephen M (Ethesis) on July 26, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Gee, too bad speaking at Sunstone doesn’t get you in the raffle too ;)

2. Bill of Wasilla on July 27, 2010 at 1:09 am

Oh, I wish I could go!

I’ve been wanting to attend a Sunstone for years… decades… it never works out.

3. Aaron Brown on July 27, 2010 at 4:19 pm

I am also offering signed print-outs of some of my early BCC Blogposts, complete with Certificate of Authenticity signed by Steve Evans. Onlly $100 a pop. How can anyone justify not coming to Sunstone this year? It’s a mystery.

4. Kaimi on July 27, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Aaron has also promised to distribute signed copies of “Mister Brown Can Moo, Can You?” — and if you pre-register, you will win a chance to actually hear him moo. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Here’s a real-life picture of Aaron in mid-moo to whet your appetites for now.

5. Stephen M (Ethesis) on July 29, 2010 at 8:45 am

Hmm, guess that means I need to bring door prizes to the session where I present. Probably some books from my favorite non-LDS author, a living saint, or something similar.

If I can’t win a prize, maybe I can give some away.

6. Chris H. on July 29, 2010 at 10:22 am

I am now registered. I better win a prize.