The Church says it intends to discipline the missionaries responsible for these photographs. Given that they appear to have returned from their missions, what is that discipline likely to be? Beyond that, while these pictures certainly aren’t respectful or in good taste, how many returned missionaries out there have similar sorts of photographs sitting in their picture albums at home? Might not want to upload those to Facebook or Flicker any time soon…
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Lay your gifts on the padded bench
- Christie Frandsen: Even if you do not recognize it in yourself, there is no doubt in the...
- A Turtle Named Mack: “when you subtract out the transcendent from religion, what...
- Jeff walsh: Well I’ll get back to my indexing, it is more productive. After i come...
- Jack of Hearts: As this is now veering from the OP, I’m going to bow out after this....
- Jeff walsh: Here is anothet quote this time from Brigham Young:- ” I told the people...
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
March 10, 2008 | 156 commentsBy Marc Bohn