Harvard Business School Dean Kim Clark is resigning to take over the Presidency at BYU-Idaho. See here and here. My impression from speaking to HBS faculty is that Clark has been a very effective dean, so this looks like great news for BYU-Idaho.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Privilege and the Family
- WalkerW: juliathepoet, You are absolutely right: we should seek to make a culture that...
- Chris Henrichsen: “I do not fault Rebecca J at all for being unaware of her...
- Chris Henrichsen: It is good to know that Nathaniel and Walker are the only Mormon...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
Harvard Business School Dean Heads to Rexburg
June 6, 2005 | 55 commentsBy Gordon Smith