An update on the Oman garden is in order. I have reported previously on our harvest of radishes. I thought that the bloggernacling public would also be giddy to learn that we have also begun harvesting spinach. Our lettuce and cilantro is coming along nicely. The tomatoes are in. The peas have begun reaching toward the trellaces that I made. There is still no signs of life from our onion, carrot, cucumber, sunflower, squash, melon, or nesturtium seeds, but we continue to pray over our field (or our 15′ x 20′ patch of earth) and hope for the best. I will keep you informed.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Covenant and Speech
- Brad L: Joining, participating, and entering into covenants within the church is entirely...
- Mathew: You’ve pushed this metaphor for years and it hasn’t improved with...
- Clark Goble: This seems right. I think the issue of whether we have a covenant...
Notes From All Over
- Interfaith Video Competition Winners Announced August 31, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites August 31, 2015 August 31, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Dedicates New Addition to Church’s Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii August 29, 2015
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
May 18, 2005 | 15 commentsBy Nate Oman