An update on the Oman garden is in order. I have reported previously on our harvest of radishes. I thought that the bloggernacling public would also be giddy to learn that we have also begun harvesting spinach. Our lettuce and cilantro is coming along nicely. The tomatoes are in. The peas have begun reaching toward the trellaces that I made. There is still no signs of life from our onion, carrot, cucumber, sunflower, squash, melon, or nesturtium seeds, but we continue to pray over our field (or our 15′ x 20′ patch of earth) and hope for the best. I will keep you informed.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What Was Satan’s Plan?
- Rcaywood: This hasn’t been a new idea for me. Our seminary teachers in rural...
- mirrorrorrim: Um, Calling Michael 2050, I don’t think anyone earns exaltation....
- jader3rd: Fabulous post. I love the insight. Given how well Mark is pairing these...
- Julie M. Smith: ponderer, I think there is ample evidence that the second was a Gentile...
Notes From All Over
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 25 March 2015 March 25, 2015
- Unity in Diversity March 25, 2015
May 18, 2005 | 15 commentsBy Nate Oman