An update on the Oman garden is in order. I have reported previously on our harvest of radishes. I thought that the bloggernacling public would also be giddy to learn that we have also begun harvesting spinach. Our lettuce and cilantro is coming along nicely. The tomatoes are in. The peas have begun reaching toward the trellaces that I made. There is still no signs of life from our onion, carrot, cucumber, sunflower, squash, melon, or nesturtium seeds, but we continue to pray over our field (or our 15′ x 20′ patch of earth) and hope for the best. I will keep you informed.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Polygamy Essays
- CAS: Alison, the quote you reference from Elder Holland actually supports Pierce’s...
- Alison Moore Smith: Robert: …when they claim to be in tune with God all the time, making...
- Steve Smith: “It seems the juggling act for some of us is to recognize the deep...
Notes From All Over
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
- Church Updates Temple Garment Video October 22, 2014
- Young Women Leader Shares Message of Faith With Girl Scouts October 22, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
May 18, 2005 | 15 commentsBy Nate Oman