An update on the Oman garden is in order. I have reported previously on our harvest of radishes. I thought that the bloggernacling public would also be giddy to learn that we have also begun harvesting spinach. Our lettuce and cilantro is coming along nicely. The tomatoes are in. The peas have begun reaching toward the trellaces that I made. There is still no signs of life from our onion, carrot, cucumber, sunflower, squash, melon, or nesturtium seeds, but we continue to pray over our field (or our 15′ x 20′ patch of earth) and hope for the best. I will keep you informed.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- On Ben Carson’s Adventism, Creationism, and the Bible
- mirrorrorrim: No need to convince me: I’m not a believer in the earth only being...
- Ben S.: “Reading it naturally” often means without context. I agree that...
- mirrorrorrim: Ben S., Joseph Fielding Smith had good reason: Doctrine and Covenants 77:6:...
Notes From All Over
- Church, Governments and Humanitarian Partners Aid Refugees in Europe November 24, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites November 24, 2015 November 24, 2015
- Faith Leaders Participate in Dedication of New Church Meetinghouse in Washington, D.C. November 23, 2015
- Montreal Quebec Temple Opens Following Rededication November 22, 2015
- Worldwide Mormon Leaders Cheryl Esplin and Neill Marriott Visit Women and Children in Asia November 20, 2015
- First Presidency Expresses Love, Support for French People November 14, 2015
May 18, 2005 | 15 commentsBy Nate Oman