Do you think it is proper to say that God is recruiting us for the great cause–joining Him in the work of eternal life? Rather than simply being saved from our sins, we are being mobilized? Does this mean, in turn, that God benefits from our worshiping Him, that bringing to pass eternal life for His children adds to His glory? Is priesthood (including women) another name for the grand alliance of those who have joined God in His great work?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- My Life as a Mama DragonThe Three Neophytes
- Alison Moore Smith: Consider that these calls can be inspired and can reflect some...
- at: Thanks for the correction and humor. Next time I make an effort to quote...
- your food allergy is fake: #36 “And think not to say within yourselves . . . ”...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction October 2, 2015
The Grand Alliance
April 24, 2004 | 9 commentsBy Richard Bushman