Do you think it is proper to say that God is recruiting us for the great cause–joining Him in the work of eternal life? Rather than simply being saved from our sins, we are being mobilized? Does this mean, in turn, that God benefits from our worshiping Him, that bringing to pass eternal life for His children adds to His glory? Is priesthood (including women) another name for the grand alliance of those who have joined God in His great work?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Hypothetical “Missionary Library”My Experiment with Five Minute Prayers
- Christopher Bradford (Grasshopper): http://open.spotify.com/track/ 4uoCYdBQPmHk1wnk9D9Rsq
- FarSide: SilverRain, If you are interested in pursuing further the notion of failure...
- JamesM: Heather G. I think coordinating song choices with meeting themes is a great thing....
- U240: Shut up and listen more: It will be amazing how many times a person that wants/needs...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 5 September 2014 September 5, 2014
The Grand Alliance
April 24, 2004 | 9 commentsBy Richard Bushman