I grew up with seven brothers and sisters in Salt Lake City. I started at Brigham Young University in 1992, then served in the California Ventura Mission from 1993 to 1995. Returning to BYU, I married Cirila Kamm in 1997 and graduated with a philosophy degree in 1998. We then moved to New York City, where I attended Columbia Law School and Cirila finished her degree at CUNY-Hunter College. I completed my JD in 2001, briefly worked for a New York law firm, then took a two-year clerkship with Chief Judge Judith Kaye of the New York Court of Appeals. Our son Soren was born in the fall of 2001. In 2003 we moved to Oakland, California, where our daughter Mia was born. I now work for a law firm in San Francisco and we attend the Oakland Ninth Branch.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Guest Post- Taking Six Years to Teach the Book of Mormon
- Matt: I would love to hear of there are any take aways that could be applied to Sunday...
- Clay Cook: I just finished a two year course in our stake on the BoM. I also used Brant...
- Kylie: You are inspiring, Ben’s Mom. I wish I lived in your stake. It sounds like...
Notes From All Over
- Church Commemorates War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015
- BYU–Hawaii's Board of Trustees Announces New President May 12, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 8, 2015 May 8, 2015
January 1, 2003 | no commentsBy Blog Administration