I grew up with seven brothers and sisters in Salt Lake City. I started at Brigham Young University in 1992, then served in the California Ventura Mission from 1993 to 1995. Returning to BYU, I married Cirila Kamm in 1997 and graduated with a philosophy degree in 1998. We then moved to New York City, where I attended Columbia Law School and Cirila finished her degree at CUNY-Hunter College. I completed my JD in 2001, briefly worked for a New York law firm, then took a two-year clerkship with Chief Judge Judith Kaye of the New York Court of Appeals. Our son Soren was born in the fall of 2001. In 2003 we moved to Oakland, California, where our daughter Mia was born. I now work for a law firm in San Francisco and we attend the Oakland Ninth Branch.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Ben S.: Huh. That runs counter to several biographies, which strongly suggest or bluntly...
- ji: http://www.juvenileinstructor. org/n-eldon-tanner-on-the-b...
- New Iconoclast: Re. Mark’s #10, joining the discussion late as usual: the military...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
January 1, 2003 | no commentsBy Blog Administration