I grew up with seven brothers and sisters in Salt Lake City. I started at Brigham Young University in 1992, then served in the California Ventura Mission from 1993 to 1995. Returning to BYU, I married Cirila Kamm in 1997 and graduated with a philosophy degree in 1998. We then moved to New York City, where I attended Columbia Law School and Cirila finished her degree at CUNY-Hunter College. I completed my JD in 2001, briefly worked for a New York law firm, then took a two-year clerkship with Chief Judge Judith Kaye of the New York Court of Appeals. Our son Soren was born in the fall of 2001. In 2003 we moved to Oakland, California, where our daughter Mia was born. I now work for a law firm in San Francisco and we attend the Oakland Ninth Branch.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Faithful priesthood narratives?
- ji: Naismith, I appreciate your no. 92. May God bless you as you take care of your...
- Jax: As for the secular government’s supposed unimportant role in protecting individual...
- Mike: Now I am going to truly speak outside of my area of expertise or experience...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Open House: Tickets Available 21 July July 17, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 15 July 2014 July 15, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: A Look at Members, Missionaries and Temples in Peru July 14, 2014
January 1, 2003 | no commentsBy Blog Administration