I grew up with seven brothers and sisters in Salt Lake City. I started at Brigham Young University in 1992, then served in the California Ventura Mission from 1993 to 1995. Returning to BYU, I married Cirila Kamm in 1997 and graduated with a philosophy degree in 1998. We then moved to New York City, where I attended Columbia Law School and Cirila finished her degree at CUNY-Hunter College. I completed my JD in 2001, briefly worked for a New York law firm, then took a two-year clerkship with Chief Judge Judith Kaye of the New York Court of Appeals. Our son Soren was born in the fall of 2001. In 2003 we moved to Oakland, California, where our daughter Mia was born. I now work for a law firm in San Francisco and we attend the Oakland Ninth Branch.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Body of ChristNew Polygamy Essays
- IDIAT: FWIW – couples can discuss whether they would remarry upon the death of the...
- robert: Cameron N (71) I understand your point that there are many other important topics...
- Marie: Excellent analysis. I was having a bit of an allergic reaction to the Sunday School...
Notes From All Over
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
- Young Women Leader Shares Message of Faith With Girl Scouts October 22, 2014
- Church Updates Temple Garment Video October 22, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
- Broadway Star Santino Fontana and ‘Sesame Street’ Muppets™ Headline Christmas Concerts October 16, 2014
January 1, 2003 | no commentsBy Blog Administration