I grew up with seven brothers and sisters in Salt Lake City. I started at Brigham Young University in 1992, then served in the California Ventura Mission from 1993 to 1995. Returning to BYU, I married Cirila Kamm in 1997 and graduated with a philosophy degree in 1998. We then moved to New York City, where I attended Columbia Law School and Cirila finished her degree at CUNY-Hunter College. I completed my JD in 2001, briefly worked for a New York law firm, then took a two-year clerkship with Chief Judge Judith Kaye of the New York Court of Appeals. Our son Soren was born in the fall of 2001. In 2003 we moved to Oakland, California, where our daughter Mia was born. I now work for a law firm in San Francisco and we attend the Oakland Ninth Branch.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- I was a stranger, and ye took me in
- Chris Kimball: What’s wrong with the current law? Review the individual cases,...
- stephenchardy: When I saw that there was a post on immigration policy, I paled a bit. What...
- Jax: Interestingly I heard a news report that the Gov’t will pay $40per day per...
- Dave: Walter, even though it was not the main thrust of the post, I like how you built...
- Craig H.: Nice ideas, Walter. I’ve always thought it significant that Alma 7...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Public Invited to Tour Newly Remodeled Ogden Utah Temple July 29, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 23 July 2014 July 23, 2014
- FamilySearch Volunteers Break International Indexing Record July 23, 2014
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
January 1, 2003 | no commentsBy Blog Administration