Don’t ask me to “bless the refreshments” at a ward (or any other) function. Just don’t. Read more »
- Women and the Church – Constructively Engaging the Arguments
- rah: Nathaniel, I actually like a lot about your article. And you would be wrong to assume...
- Andrew S: I have not been commenting for a while, but I have been reading closely through...
- John C.: Nathaniel, “it is impossible for someone to accept Christ’s leadership...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ prayers ’
Of all completely meaningless things that annoy me, high on the list is when Young Women is referred to as “Young Women’s.” I’d spend more time elaborating on that, but I really need to finish this post so I can get on to my Relief Society’s lesson. Read more »