This is a quick reminder that nominations for Post of the Month for March will be accepted through April 5th. To date, a total of three posts have been nominated and seconded. (An additional two have been nominated but not seconded). To see the nominated posts, or to make your own nominations, seconds, or comments, please go to the original post on this topic. (I’m going to close comments on this thread, since I don’t want to be collecting nominations off of two threads — all nominations, seconds, or comments should go to the original post).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- We Are Made to Suffer
- Nathaniel Givens: Nate- But to question mankind’s desire to eliminate it represents a kind...
- Nate: Nathaniel asks: ” But I also wondered if we’ve reached a point in our society...
- kenngo1969: Re – #4: Reminds me of an exchange that took place on Mormon Dialogue...
- Mike Maxwell: Authentic will wrestle with relevant. All too often, our Mormon lingo loses...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
- “This Is a Woman’s Church,” Says Director of Humanitarian Services and LDS Charities August 12, 2014
- Missionary Work: Experiences Shape the Future August 11, 2014
- Public Invited to Tour the Phoenix Arizona Temple August 7, 2014
Reminder: Post of the Month Submissions
April 5, 2004 | no commentsBy Russell Arben Fox