This is a quick reminder that nominations for Post of the Month for March will be accepted through April 5th. To date, a total of three posts have been nominated and seconded. (An additional two have been nominated but not seconded). To see the nominated posts, or to make your own nominations, seconds, or comments, please go to the original post on this topic. (I’m going to close comments on this thread, since I don’t want to be collecting nominations off of two threads — all nominations, seconds, or comments should go to the original post).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Practical Apologetics: Historicity
- Steve Smith: “There’s as much evidence for Moses as there is Nephi” By modern...
- Josh Smith: Johnathan (#59): “The person holding the irrational idea suffers the...
- Clark Goble: To be clear not all scholars say everything before the Exile is dubious. But...
Notes From All Over
- Construction of Rome Italy Temple to Resume at Normal Pace January 29, 2015
- Mormon Leaders Call for Laws That Protect Religious Freedom January 27, 2015
- BYU-Idaho's Board of Trustees Announces New President January 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
Reminder: Post of the Month Submissions
April 5, 2004 | no commentsBy Russell Arben Fox