I just noticed the recent debate raging (again) in the blogosphere about baptism for the dead. Not that there are a lot of new ideas on the topic, but it’s somewhat interesting to see the same ideas get kicked around again. (See here and here; see also Adam’s recent post on the same subject here). And, while I was noticing this little debate, I also noticed that one of the members of Begging to Differ is a self-identified Mormon (who also, I should note, has stated that he does not intend to blog much about religion).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Magic and MechanismsGeneral Women’s Meeting
- forwardjoe: Geoff-Aus, “Uchtdorf is more open to allowing the Lords will to be...
- SilverRain: Geoff, your question is so foreign to my way of thinking, I can’t...
- Geoff - Aus: forwardjoe @ 45 Elder Uchtdorf is apparently popular with both conservatives...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- VIDEO: Trujillo Family From Ecuador Answers the Call to Serve October 1, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 30 September 2014 September 30, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: Preparing for a Worldwide General Conference September 30, 2014
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014
April 21, 2004 | 11 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger