I just returned from a conference in Oregon, and found an email from a T&S regular, who related a story about her husband using one of our discussions to teach a Seminary class. I have done the same thing (several times), and I was wondering whether anyone else has had a similar experience. Do you ever use the insights gained here in teaching?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Polygamy: Public Practice
- Old Man: Dave Banack, Is there a reason that you point at sources in Hardy’s work?...
- the other Marie: A somewhat later (1868) but fascinating account of Utah polygamy was that...
- Dave: For some terribly interesting scholarly thoughts on this subject, go read this post...
- SilverRain: As someone who has been through domestic violence as a Mormon, having another...
- Frank Pellett: juliathepoet (29) – “Let’s also be honest that the lack of...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
T&S = Instructor’s Manual
March 7, 2004 | 5 commentsBy Gordon Smith