I just returned from a conference in Oregon, and found an email from a T&S regular, who related a story about her husband using one of our discussions to teach a Seminary class. I have done the same thing (several times), and I was wondering whether anyone else has had a similar experience. Do you ever use the insights gained here in teaching?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Running Missionary
- Wilfried: Let’s not make an argument here, Mark (23). Of course the church is not to...
- Mark B.: Cat (22) If you want to take the blame for the misguided acts of a few zealots,...
- Cat: Wilfried (21) – One additional thought, as a church we have already brought...
- James Anglin: Minimalism of conviction and maximalism of experiment are natural partners....
- p: “Once you really solve a problem like direct brain-computer interface …...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 6 March 2015 March 6, 2015
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
T&S = Instructor’s Manual
March 7, 2004 | 5 commentsBy Gordon Smith