Russell’s post below implicitly raises the issue of natural law and Mormonism. I just wanted to point out an essay written by the mysterious Lawyer of the Metaphysical Elders, which discusses (and ultimately rejects) the possibility of Thomistic natural law within the context of Mormon theology. You can check it out here.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Polygamy Essays
- jill: Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me–I appreciate that....
- ABM: Steve, The things you mention are really only known spiritually. The...
- Steve Smith: @Cameron, to mention a few: God has a body of flesh and bones, people lived...
Notes From All Over
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
- Church Updates Temple Garment Video October 22, 2014
- Young Women Leader Shares Message of Faith With Girl Scouts October 22, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
Mormonism and Natural Law
November 24, 2003 | no commentsBy Nate Oman