Russell’s post below implicitly raises the issue of natural law and Mormonism. I just wanted to point out an essay written by the mysterious Lawyer of the Metaphysical Elders, which discusses (and ultimately rejects) the possibility of Thomistic natural law within the context of Mormon theology. You can check it out here.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Book Review: The Crucible of Doubt
- Nate: Does God ratify, sustain, grudgingly allow, or condemn mistakes to be made by church...
- Anon for this: Thanks for this review and thanks to Terryl and Fiona for their...
- EFF: Carrie, I for one believe you owe no one an apology. You were candid, honest and open...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 August 2014 August 28, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
Mormonism and Natural Law
November 24, 2003 | no commentsBy Nate Oman