Adam suggests that we adopt “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” as our moniker. Alas, that joke is already taken by a group of Jewish bloggers out of Boston. Given that they are Jewish, I don’t think that we should begrudge them the irony.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Saul CallingsReading Nephi – 1:18-20Reading the Book of Mormon for the First Time AgainThe Sabbath Day: Its Meaning and Observance
Notes From All Over
- Church Recognized for Saving Electricity and Protecting the Environment October 8, 2015
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
A GOOD JOKE ALREADY TAKEN
November 20, 2003 | no commentsBy Nate Oman