Commenting on an earlier post, someone stated that it was tough to get Utah voters worked up about education funding. Though that statement was off the mark, I figured the learned readership of this site would have strong opinions on education funding in the Beehive State and, I hope, even a few ideas. Let me lay out a challenge and, then, a few facts and observations. Read more »
- Upgrading Our Lay Clergy Model
- BevP: Funny, but during the 25 years my husband worked for the Church, he seemed to have...
- Jax: Ceejay… I agree things can improve and that revelations will continue to come....
- Dave: ji, I will match your anecdote and raise you a scripture. Anecdote: all those grass...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Open House: Tickets Available 21 July July 17, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 15 July 2014 July 15, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: A Look at Members, Missionaries and Temples in Peru July 14, 2014
- Reports Show Alcohol’s Destructive Influence Worldwide July 9, 2014
Does my religion (Mormonism) affect my politics? Of course it does. Read more »
Sundays are a nice break during the session. Though I like being stopped by constituents to discuss issues in the store or at a restaurant, I used to bristle that every other conversation at church is on some issue the legislature is facing. I thought there should be one place I could just relax. Read more »