Commenting on an earlier post, someone stated that it was tough to get Utah voters worked up about education funding. Though that statement was off the mark, I figured the learned readership of this site would have strong opinions on education funding in the Beehive State and, I hope, even a few ideas. Let me lay out a challenge and, then, a few facts and observations. Read more »
- Women and the Church – Constructively Engaging the Arguments
- ji: “I believe the Leaders are leading in accord with the Lord when it comes to most...
- Mephibosheth: rah, “Weak” is not the argument, it is my description of the...
- Geoff - Aus: Rah 40 agree, this is my vision also. Was uncomfortable that the original...
- Michael McNew: People suffer more when they make themselves victims. Here a radio host...
- RH: Roger, I disagree with your overall philosophy and do not intend my disagreement to...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
- “This Is a Woman’s Church,” Says Director of Humanitarian Services and LDS Charities August 12, 2014
Does my religion (Mormonism) affect my politics? Of course it does. Read more »
Sundays are a nice break during the session. Though I like being stopped by constituents to discuss issues in the store or at a restaurant, I used to bristle that every other conversation at church is on some issue the legislature is facing. I thought there should be one place I could just relax. Read more »