Commenting on an earlier post, someone stated that it was tough to get Utah voters worked up about education funding. Though that statement was off the mark, I figured the learned readership of this site would have strong opinions on education funding in the Beehive State and, I hope, even a few ideas. Let me lay out a challenge and, then, a few facts and observations. Read more »
- Recommended NT Resources, part 3: History and Commentary
- Gary R.: I am wondering what your thoughts are on the somewhat older and likely out of...
- thabermeyer: Thanks for putting the short list together Ben – much appreciated. Your...
- Ardis E. Parshall: Oh, duh, sorry. I guess I was so eager to get to the book list that I...
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: The Lord is a higher authority than the Prophet, therefore...
- Josh Smith: Johnathan, I’m interested in the idea of “obedience to a higher...
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: You are not getting annoying, I assure you. However, I believe...
Notes From All Over
- Church Launches 'He Is the Gift' Initiative to Share Christmas Message November 28, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 26 November 2014 November 26, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | November 26 November 26, 2014
- Church to Send Email Messages to Members Worldwide November 25, 2014
- The Voice of Religious Conscience November 25, 2014
- Mormons Join Christians Around the World to Celebrate the Bible November 25, 2014
Does my religion (Mormonism) affect my politics? Of course it does. Read more »
Sundays are a nice break during the session. Though I like being stopped by constituents to discuss issues in the store or at a restaurant, I used to bristle that every other conversation at church is on some issue the legislature is facing. I thought there should be one place I could just relax. Read more »