In the comments to Pres. Monson’s article on the Washington Post’s On Faith blog one Church member claimed that “Not one single LDS employee working in the Twin Towers was at work that morning.” This is, of course, incorrect. In fact, one of the LDS employees working in the towers died in the attack, as did two more on planes and two in the Pentagon. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Practical Apologetics: Historicity
- John KL: Ironically, myth is very difficult to define historically. Myth is NOT something...
- Clark: One should note that one can be anti-positivist without being postmodernist....
- palerobber: @ Jeff G #2 I disagree with every word of Midgley’s position here. It’s almost...
- Alison Moore Smith: When I was in high school (in Utah) I was allowed to do my senior year...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 22, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 21, 2015