While to some it may seem like “the work of salvation” is about missionary work, the Church takes a much broader view. In this chapter of Handbook 2, the work of salvation is defined as including “member missionary work, convert retention, activation of less-active members, temple and family history work, and teaching the gospel.” Clearly salvation doesn’t end with baptism. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Literary Joseph Fielding Smith #06: Testimony Meeting in New Guinea and Brown-Crusted Bread
- James Goldberg: Very cool.
- queuno: My daughter is a senior this year and in talking to other parents and friends, we...
- Jonathan Green: Queuno, maybe so, except it’s instructive to see where people will...
- Mark B.: So too are the citizens of Santaquin. It’s a small town, but there are...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 23 July 2014 July 23, 2014
- FamilySearch Volunteers Break International Indexing Record July 23, 2014
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Open House: Tickets Available 21 July July 17, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ ward missionary ’
September 3, 2011 | 14 commentsBy Kent Larsen