Last week I took my family to the Utah Shakespearean Festival for our annual visit with friends. For those who don’t know, the performances and presentation at the festival are first rate (we frequently go to the theater at home in New York City and we have often found the plays at the festival better than those both on and off Broadway). But what is even more impressive to me is that the festival exists because of the vision of a returned missionary fifty years ago. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Winning the peaceA Letter From Salt Lake City
- Cameron N.: The offense makers have cleverly found their target niche in baked goods...
- Brad L: “Doesn’t seem disrespectful on its face to decline an offer to bake a cake,...
- Jack: LDS, Right on. For some folks, the call by our leaders to be tolerant of those of...
Notes From All Over
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performs Fourth of July Concert at West Point July 5, 2015
- Funeral Services Scheduled for President Boyd K. Packer July 4, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Sings at Yankee Stadium on East Coast Tour July 4, 2015
- President Boyd K. Packer Dies At Age 90 July 3, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Draws Large Crowds During East Coast Tour July 2, 2015
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015