Since we’re not doing open threads during the sessions of conference, we’re trying to start comment threads at the end of the session, so that once you have heard and thought a little about the entire session and the individual talks. So take your notes during the sessions, and let us know after the session is over. Here’s a few thoughts on Saturday Afternoon’s session of conference. I’d welcome your thoughts also. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- NT Wright on Genre and ReadingPrivilege and the Family
- Casey: “This approach redefines marriage (before we even start talking about the...
- WalkerW: And that social science literature covers various places, including the U.S.,...
- queuno: “Home teaching, visiting teaching, fellowshipping, and curricular...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015