A few years ago I came across a list of Mormon Studies courses complied by BYU professor Gideon Burton in 2008, the same year that the Claremont Graduate University started their Mormon Studies program and a year after Utah State started its program. Since it has been a few years, I thought Gideon’s list should be updated. I believe it gives a sense of how Mormon Studies is developing. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Polygamy: Public Practice
- SilverRain: We’re okay with any two consenting adults, but if it’s three, well...
- J Town: “Anybody else upset about seminary lessons that justify polygamy?” Is...
- anne: is all of this (church essays, seminary push, fair mormon, etc) the primer to...
- SilverRain: I think that gay marriage and divorce are seen as symptoms of just what IDIAT...
- IDIAT: “In any case, gay marriage and divorce are not the core threat facing the...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015