President Uchtdorf said that the angels came to the shepherds, the poor, not to the rich. At one point in my life that would have bugged me. Today I realized that the rich should want it that way. If you’re wealthy and still looking for something, you don’t want to be told that your wealth is all there is. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Review: Joseph Smith’s Polygamy: Toward a Better Understanding
- Jared: Thanks for the book review. I have always felt the best way to arrive at a rational...
- Damien: God bless Mr. Hales for trying to make sense of a nonsensical practice. Why God...
- James Anglin: Can you say a bit more about what you mean by calling the book...
- mem: There is certainly more to this than what is apparent to us here in mortality:...
- Cameron N.: You just described it Don so it’s pretty simple. Covenant keeping...
Notes From All Over
- Citizenship and Conscience May 6, 2015
- Open House Begins for the Trujillo Peru Temple May 5, 2015
- Update: Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola Situation May 5, 2015
- Mormon Youth Will Ask Apostle Questions in Live Chat Event May 5, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 May 2015 May 4, 2015
- Cedar City Utah Temple Groundbreaking in Late Summer May 4, 2015