For the coming year, I’ve decided to post poetry for use in Sunday School and Priesthood/Relief Society classes two weeks ahead of when they would normally be used, instead of a week ahead as I’ve done in previous years. I’m doing this to allow teachers a bit more time to prepare and integrate the poetry into their lesson plans (if they wish to use the poetry), and because, in the case of the Priesthood/Relief Society manual, there are more lessons than can be covered in a year. Working two weeks ahead will give the teacher time to decide which... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Seafloor Spreading, or Why I’m Mormon
- ABMiller: Well, my considered answer is — BOTH, past and present, are an origin in...
- p: Meanwhile, Old Man a few “cold dead stones [from] our geologic past” would...
- Old Man: Sorry, at the moment I don’t like this metaphor. This metaphor is a...
- mirrorrorrim: Clark, I agree. But with that being true, you’re faced with the...
- Clark Goble: MirrorMirror (9) the problem with that is that people are able to persuade...
Notes From All Over
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015