Lesson 6 of the Old Testament Gospel Doctrine manual seems like a difficult lesson to me. It covers both the story of Noah and the flood as well as the story of the tower of Babel. The lesson combines these disparate stories under the very general topic of worthiness and avoiding the evils of the world, which may not give most teachers much to work with. While I can’t really tell teachers where to go with this, I did find a poem that also addresses these stories (and a few more) in a very general way. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Visitor at a missionary reunion
- Naismith: Very moving. My husband served in Muslim country, and by the time we could...
- Craig H.: That’s really nice Wilfried, and heartbreakingly true.
- Silfo: Gosh I didn’t mean anything like credulous dupes! Perhaps an example will...
- Nathaniel Givens: Slifo- Perhaps Santa Claus deceptions are actually… a pacifying...
- Mary Ann: #17 Martin – “Its what I liked best about C. Strayer’s talk – that...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Pew: Religion Losing Influence in America September 24, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Exhibit Highlights Women in the Scriptures September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014