From a literary point of view the second part of Nephi’s vision, his vision of the future, is very like an epic. It covers a broad sweep of human history and mentions the actions of a series of heroes and heroic groups who have an impact on the fate of humanity. Unfortunately, the broad nature of this epic vision is difficult to cover in a short form, like a blog post or something you might share in a Gospel Doctrine lesson. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Women in General Conference: It’s Not a “Primary Voice”
- EBK: I’m with rah on this one. I think what a lot of people consider the primary...
- J Town: I always call it “the spiritual voice” and it’s not unique to...
- rah: Ask (the boggernacle) and ye shall receive. :) Maybe you can suggest to him doing an...
- Terry H: So, over the weekend I notice how Indiana was being bashed for passing and...
- stephenchardy: There is an ongoing series of invited speakers at BYU on the topic of the...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015