Feel like you’re treading water financially? I don’t suppose it will help to know that the wealth of the richest Mormons is also not growing? Perhaps not, but my analysis shows this to be the case. To be honest it’s hard to even think that they are put out! Read more »
- A Member of the Church
- RB: Thanks for the link to that Atlantic article. When people like Brother Hardy are...
- Brad L: Raymond, read Grant Hardy’s most recent article in the Atlantic on the...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: So the angst over the Church policy on children of homosexual...
- Clark Goble: Jared (33) I think George W. Bush and Jimmy Carter are both excellent...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: D&C 77 is not talking about the length of time involved in...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in Pictures: Enjoy the Spirit of Christmas on Temple Square December 1, 2015
- Church Launches ‘A Savior Is Born’ Christmas Initiative November 29, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites November 24, 2015 November 24, 2015
- Church, Governments and Humanitarian Partners Aid Refugees in Europe November 24, 2015
- Faith Leaders Participate in Dedication of New Church Meetinghouse in Washington, D.C. November 23, 2015
- Montreal Quebec Temple Opens Following Rededication November 22, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Steven Udvar-Házy ’
I’m a bit behind in putting together my lists, so I won’t analyze this too much. As I’ve done with each of the major Forbes lists of the wealthy, here is a summary of the Mormons who appear on the list of the world’s billionaires that Forbes published last month. While there is certainly a bit of churn on the overall list, the Mormons on the list have remained relatively in the same place since I last looked at them in October. Read more »
Forbes’ annual look at the 400 richest Americans was released last month, so I thought I would again take a look at the Mormons on the list, and was surprised to find a different Mormon on top of the list. Aaron B. claimed last May that Steven Udvar-Házy is LDS, and I have been able to verify that at least his wife is from an LDS family. Udvar-Házy now tops the Mormons on the Forbes list. Read more »