Its that time of year. The week between Christmas and New Year’s Day is traditionally the media’s time for reflection on the past year — the time when we see story after story on the best or most important stories of the year, or the most important person of the year (as Time magazine just named — no surprise there). I enjoy these looks at the past year, and given how much LDS Church members don’t usually know much about news that involves the Church, it seems to me these lists might be quite useful. So let me pose... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Messianicity & Historicity
- Pacumeni: I appreciate the link in #10. It led me to what may be the best sermon I have...
- p: Adam, you seem to have tossed this out as a semantic provocation, daring us to NOT make...
- jader3rd: While I realize that some hookups went on around the watering well sometimes,...
- Regina Winewater: I have always loved the way that this woman wasn’t afraid to...
- Alison Moore Smith: That sounds like a great event. I would love to hear from those who...
Notes From All Over
- Construction of Rome Italy Temple to Resume at Normal Pace January 29, 2015
- Mormon Leaders Call for Laws That Protect Religious Freedom January 27, 2015
- BYU-Idaho's Board of Trustees Announces New President January 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015