This past week three Mormons were called to spend their Sundays during each fall in pursuit of goals quite different than those of most other Church members. In their battles they will face “violence, punctuated by committee meetings.” But none of these three hail from the traditional preparation centers for Mormons. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Messianicity & Historicity
- Clark Goble: Mattathias, doesn’t the Nephite wars under Mormon and Moroni undermine...
- Jack: Adam, I think you need to walk on this dusty planet a little longer. Sure, you feel...
- rameumptom: Would I be wrong to consider this idea on the same level as ancient Hebrews...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 22, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 22, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 22, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 21, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 21, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 20, 2015