Religion can be divisive. We read of historical confrontations and we witness the divisiveness in the world around us – between major world religions and among the sectarian branches they foster. But while religion and faith claims can be divisive, it needn’t be this way. There are ways to approach faith and differences of faith in constructive, expanding ways. One example is carried on over 200 public radio stations each week, a program called Speaking of Faith. The host, Krista Tippett, explores faith in a narrative approach that draws out the complexities of, the power in, and the wisdom... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson #5Guest Post: The World Is Improving
- Walker F: Great post! I completely agree that we are by almost any objective measure...
- Cameron N.: “Things are SO MUCH worse.” “Things are SO MUCH...
- Megan: Eric, I don’t know how you can look at this list and think that many of these...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 30 January 2015 January 30, 2015
- Construction of Rome Italy Temple to Resume at Normal Pace January 29, 2015
- BYU-Idaho's Board of Trustees Announces New President January 27, 2015
- Mormon Leaders Call for Laws That Protect Religious Freedom January 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015