Religion can be divisive. We read of historical confrontations and we witness the divisiveness in the world around us – between major world religions and among the sectarian branches they foster. But while religion and faith claims can be divisive, it needn’t be this way. There are ways to approach faith and differences of faith in constructive, expanding ways. One example is carried on over 200 public radio stations each week, a program called Speaking of Faith. The host, Krista Tippett, explores faith in a narrative approach that draws out the complexities of, the power in, and the wisdom... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A self-guided walking tour of Higher Criticism
- living in zion: I love reading books and posts written in a foreign language. As in, I...
- Jonathan Green: Dave, the position that Ben sketches out is one I’m quite...
- Ben S.: I suspect a fully-informed devotional reading would look something like Canonical...
- James Olsen: I’ve been trying for years to get clearer about this, without a...
- fbisti: To clarify, or addend to my comment #2: Many aspects of the Church’s...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 5 September September 5, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 5 September 2014 September 5, 2014