Religion can be divisive. We read of historical confrontations and we witness the divisiveness in the world around us – between major world religions and among the sectarian branches they foster. But while religion and faith claims can be divisive, it needn’t be this way. There are ways to approach faith and differences of faith in constructive, expanding ways. One example is carried on over 200 public radio stations each week, a program called Speaking of Faith. The host, Krista Tippett, explores faith in a narrative approach that draws out the complexities of, the power in, and the wisdom... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Polygamy Essays
- Steve Smith: @Cameron, to mention a few: God has a body of flesh and bones, people lived...
- Cameron N.: @Steve “The LDS leaders and members make strong claims to know all sorts...
- palerobber: Dave K wrote: Honey – “I think polygamy was a great thing because I am here...
Notes From All Over
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
- Church Updates Temple Garment Video October 22, 2014
- Young Women Leader Shares Message of Faith With Girl Scouts October 22, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014