Religion can be divisive. We read of historical confrontations and we witness the divisiveness in the world around us – between major world religions and among the sectarian branches they foster. But while religion and faith claims can be divisive, it needn’t be this way. There are ways to approach faith and differences of faith in constructive, expanding ways. One example is carried on over 200 public radio stations each week, a program called Speaking of Faith. The host, Krista Tippett, explores faith in a narrative approach that draws out the complexities of, the power in, and the wisdom... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- We Are Made to Suffer
- Michael McNew: People suffer more when they make themselves victims. Here a radio host...
- RH: Roger, I disagree with your overall philosophy and do not intend my disagreement to...
- Mephibosheth: rah, “Weak” is not the argument, it is my description of the...
- Geoff - Aus: Rah 40 agree, this is my vision also. Was uncomfortable that the original...
- Mary Ann: “Similarly, Mormonism has historically taken the distinction between male...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
- “This Is a Woman’s Church,” Says Director of Humanitarian Services and LDS Charities August 12, 2014