Religion can be divisive. We read of historical confrontations and we witness the divisiveness in the world around us – between major world religions and among the sectarian branches they foster. But while religion and faith claims can be divisive, it needn’t be this way. There are ways to approach faith and differences of faith in constructive, expanding ways. One example is carried on over 200 public radio stations each week, a program called Speaking of Faith. The host, Krista Tippett, explores faith in a narrative approach that draws out the complexities of, the power in, and the wisdom... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- On Conflation; or, Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater in 1911She Shall Be An Ensign
- Old Man: “How many projects will it take to let Women sit at the table.” I...
- Cameron N.: Hmm, I need to remember this in two fridays. Thanks Julie.
- Cat: Just to make sure I don’t seem like a doom and gloomer, I did just finish...
Notes From All Over
- Elder Cook Calls for Global Effort to Protect Faith and Religious Freedom May 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 26, 2015 May 22, 2015
- War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary Commemorated May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015