Religion can be divisive. We read of historical confrontations and we witness the divisiveness in the world around us – between major world religions and among the sectarian branches they foster. But while religion and faith claims can be divisive, it needn’t be this way. There are ways to approach faith and differences of faith in constructive, expanding ways. One example is carried on over 200 public radio stations each week, a program called Speaking of Faith. The host, Krista Tippett, explores faith in a narrative approach that draws out the complexities of, the power in, and the wisdom... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Mormon in the Disenchanted Forest
- Brad L: “Faith begins at the moment we say ‘I don’t understand.’ Faith...
- Dave: Nice discussion, Rosalynde. I think we Mormons need a non-polarizing vocabulary for...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | April 14, 2015 April 14, 2015
- Public Invited to Tour Córdoba Argentina Temple April 14, 2015
- Open House Tickets for Payson Utah Temple Now Available April 13, 2015
- Religious Freedom and Fairness for All April 13, 2015
- "Because He Lives" Initiative Spreads Easter Message to Millions April 8, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 6 April 2015 April 6, 2015