Religion can be divisive. We read of historical confrontations and we witness the divisiveness in the world around us – between major world religions and among the sectarian branches they foster. But while religion and faith claims can be divisive, it needn’t be this way. There are ways to approach faith and differences of faith in constructive, expanding ways. One example is carried on over 200 public radio stations each week, a program called Speaking of Faith. The host, Krista Tippett, explores faith in a narrative approach that draws out the complexities of, the power in, and the wisdom... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Questions and Doubts
- FarSide: Members’ faith in their leaders would probably increase if those men would,...
- mirrorrorrim: Unfortunately, Dave, I think the public positions of senior apostles is part...
- FarSide: Here is my conundrum. There are many things taught from the pulpit that I do NOT...
- Robert C.: (Sorry, one more thought that ties my thoughts above to what you said in your...
- Robert C.: Ben, another excellent post. I wish I had time right now to engage you (and/or...
Notes From All Over
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
- Senior Missionaries Answer Call to Serve February 20, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 19 February 2015 February 19, 2015