This second of three posts, covers Times and Seasons reader Last Lemming’s suggestions for Mormon of the Year for the years 1970 through 1989. We already posted on Monday his picks for 1950 through 1969 and on Friday morning we will list his picks for 1990 through 2007. I suspect as these posts get into more familiar and more recent territory, more of you will have comments and suggestions about who Last Lemming suggested and who should have been suggested instead. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Women in General Conference: It’s Not a “Primary Voice”
- Alison Moore Smith: Left Field, if you can find David Bowie and give him a nudge that...
- Sandy: Thank you for stating what I have always thought. Sherri Dew was always one female...
- Ivan W.: Should be “Adam and Eve” (or perhaps “male and female”)...
- Ivan W.: “It’s Adam + Eve, not Adam + Kids.” Actually. it’s pretty much...
- Travis: Dave K, it seems to me that Mormonism is in a unique position to answer your...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Speaker for the Dead ’
January 14, 2009 | 26 commentsBy Kent Larsen