Some years ago, I noticed a trend among female general auxiliary leaders. With few exceptions, they all lean (no pun intended) to the slimmer side of the LDS population at large (ahem). Much as missionaries have a particular grooming code, is there an unwritten appearance requirement for “upper-level” service? Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Rosemary N. Palmer: I’ve lived in over twenty wards in six states across the US, and...
- Julie M. Smith: Keith, great advice and great idea to put it in an email. I’d...
- Keith: When I was a bishop of a Student Ward, I would give this general advice in an email...
- effervescentfrancois: end of 3rd line–”when no one would discuss”
- effervescentfrancois: How do General Authorities, and other Church leaders, receive...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Ogden Utah Temple Rededicated by President Thomas S. Monson September 21, 2014
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014