To start out I should say that I like parks. My wife and I are raising three children (1 down, two to go) in a New York City apartment, so instead of a back yard, we have the park. But unlike the backyard, we have to escort our children to the park. So, I’ve spent quite a bit of time in parks. And how clean they are does make a difference. But I’m not sure that cleaning the park should be our first choice for service projects. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Mormon Maximalism
- Joe: Reminds me of Rev. 3:15-16 – I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor...
- Greg Call: Well I quoted from Donald Judd last time, so this post calls for the Austrian...
- Clark Goble: It sounds like a person unable to simply eat healthily so the swing radically...
- Clark Goble: Wilfried, well at one time we didn’t send kids. Personally given the...
- Wilfried: Clark (11), I agree that to a certain extent the missionaries are still “kids,”...
Notes From All Over
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015