I happened to sit in on an early morning Seminary class today, working on Moses 8. I haven’t been in a Seminary class since I graduated high school, which was… a while ago. But I noticed something that went completely uncommented on by the manual, that I could see. Read more »
- The Sabbath Day: Its Meaning and Observance
- Clark Goble: Ditto to Ben S. I’d also say there’s a bit of classism in the...
- Ben S.: I really don’t think the sabbath originated as a control mechanism. That...
- Old Man: Wonderful post. Walton’s thesis suggest to me that the very purpose of the...
- Clark Goble: I should note that some scholars think there is post-exilic redactions and...
- Clark Goble: This strikes me as post-Babylonian exile Messianism, a deutoro-Isaiah message...
Notes From All Over
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Seminary ’
For a people that values educational choices, I find it surprising that we accept very limited options for seminary programs for our teenagers. Read more »
My husband and I are both graduates of LDS seminary. I, by the skin of my teeth after a lingering bout with mononucleosis and a pile of home study booklets. Sam, after being on seminary council and a master seminary bowler. So far our children have attended 18 total years of seminary instruction in two states, at church buildings and seven different released-time facilities, and with at least 37 different teachers. We have three daughters who are seminary graduates, one daughter who is a current enrollee, and two sons who will be joining the ranks in the next few... Read more »