We often use the phrase “a marvelous work and a wonder” to describe the restoration and subsequent spread of the gospel across the earth. And this work is marvelous and wonderful, as lesson 20 of the Lorenzo Snow manual discusses. As a story it has conflict and drama and surprise. And it is, I think, easy to see the hand of God moving the work forward. It may be, however, that the work doesn’t move forward in a straight line, continually growing and improving. Our history shows, I think, some steps back, times when problems led many to leave... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- For Zion – Part 6
- Clark: BTW I do think formal systems can somewhat tell us about metaphysics but only...
- Clark Goble: I think formal systems tell us something about formal languages but not much...
- Thomas Parkin: As a personal aesthetic, I wouldn’t say it’s wrong, There is...
- Christopher Bradford (Grasshopper): My question is just that. I’m not with Thomas...
- Martin James: If the black square is so minimal as to not have your full name in gold...
Notes From All Over
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015