Times & Seasons is happy to announce that Sam Brunson has agreed to join our happy blogging family as a permanent contributor. For those unfamiliar with Sam, the introductory post on him can be found here and his posts to-date are available here. Read more »
- On Not Reading the Book of MormonWhat to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Ellie: The best advice I read (somewhere in the ‘nacle) for preparing talks was to...
- Mark B.: Jared vdH (does that really stand for what my German radar suggests?): Your...
- Adam G.: Jared vdH, this is what I envision: bishop, six months before: “. . . like for...
- Nathaniel Givens: I haven’t read Hirschman, FarSide, but I’m very interested...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ Sam Brunson ’
Times & Seasons is excited to introduce Sam Brunson as our latest guest blogger. Sam grew up in the suburbs of San Diego and served a Brazilian mission what seems like a millennium ago. He went to BYU as an undergrad and found that a freshman saxophone performance major made his eventual English major look like a practical choice. After toying with teaching critical theory or becoming an author, he did what all good English majors do and chose law school. At Columbia, he met his wife, got a degree, and got a job as a tax associate... Read more »