In October a young kid’s fancy swiftly turns to thoughts of treats. With four young kids in our home, you can guess what’s on our minds lately. At our house we celebrate a thoroughly domesticated Halloween, with no concerns about satanism or sugar, just plenty of candy corn and friendly ghosts and homely, homemade costumes. And trick-or-treating. But this year the calendar plays a trick on us: Halloween falls on a Sunday. We observe the Sabbath in a fairly rigorous but, I hope, joyful and worshipful way: we commune at Church, and we rest, read, play, walk, bike, share... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Hedgehog: Oh, and my more general comment is when you call someone, let them get on with...
- Hedgehog: #23 should have been addressed to Heather who was responding to James. Sorry.
- Hedgehog: James #19, I’ve recently been released as music chair in the ward, but one...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 5 September 2014 September 5, 2014