In October a young kid’s fancy swiftly turns to thoughts of treats. With four young kids in our home, you can guess what’s on our minds lately. At our house we celebrate a thoroughly domesticated Halloween, with no concerns about satanism or sugar, just plenty of candy corn and friendly ghosts and homely, homemade costumes. And trick-or-treating. But this year the calendar plays a trick on us: Halloween falls on a Sunday. We observe the Sabbath in a fairly rigorous but, I hope, joyful and worshipful way: we commune at Church, and we rest, read, play, walk, bike, share... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Faithful priesthood narratives?
- Jax: Ally Isom says it’s not written anywhere in our doctrineElder Oaks says it is...
- stephenchardy: “And this is a problem because….? If the Lord’s church operates on servant...
- ji: Alison Moore Smith, Wow. I regret that you so soundly reject Jesus as your model and...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 23 July 2014 July 23, 2014
- FamilySearch Volunteers Break International Indexing Record July 23, 2014
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Open House: Tickets Available 21 July July 17, 2014