In an interview on A Motley Vision, Scott Hales, a Ph.D. student at the University of Cincinnati and the brains behind the recent Mormon Lit Blitz, tells two stories of introducing Mormon literature to students. The first group was dismissive of the Mormon poetry that Scott chose and read to them. But the second group enjoyed the short stories they read. What does it say that the first group was made up of Seminary students while the second group were non-Mormon university students? Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- My Experiment with Five Minute Prayers
- Carrie: Thank you Jonathan and Old Man. Clearly I read something more than was intended. I...
- theoldadam: It’s rare when I can make it 5 min. Usually my mind wanders after a...
- Old Man: Carrie, I don’t think that was Jonathon’s point. In all of the faith...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 5 September 2014 September 5, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ respect ’
May 4, 2012 | 26 commentsBy Kent Larsen