In an interview on A Motley Vision, Scott Hales, a Ph.D. student at the University of Cincinnati and the brains behind the recent Mormon Lit Blitz, tells two stories of introducing Mormon literature to students. The first group was dismissive of the Mormon poetry that Scott chose and read to them. But the second group enjoyed the short stories they read. What does it say that the first group was made up of Seminary students while the second group were non-Mormon university students? Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- SMPT Teaser: A Close Reading of Alma 32
- Terry H: Ryan. Another place to look for this is Jack Welch’s article on Melchizedek...
- Ryan Bell: Ben, your analysis might benefit from a review of Alma’s other sermons...
- WalkerW: While this is for the Greek ‘makarios’ (blessed), it might be worth...
- Tom: Gerrit Gong replaces Elder Rasband in the Presidency of the Seventy. Elder Gong is a...
- Alison Moore Smith: Consider that these calls can be inspired and can reflect some...
Notes From All Over
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ respect ’
May 4, 2012 | 26 commentsBy Kent Larsen