In May I asked readers here to look at those who had made the news during the first part of the year and suggest who among them should be considered for “Mormon of the Year.” The theory is that looking at the question periodically during the year means that we will include those who have been forgotten by the end of the year. This way, we avoid a bias towards recent events. So, I’d like to suggest that we look at who has made the news since April and suggest possible candidates for “Mormon of the Year.” Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Messianicity & Historicity
- Steve Smith: 1) What is a messianic text? 2) How is something historical in any way other...
- Mike Bennion: So “reality” is the Plan of Salvation, as exemplified in the...
- Mike: When the author of Moroni 10:4 wrote: “And when ye shall receive these things,...
- PP: Mary Ann – Indeed, the mental gymnastics of the middle road can be difficult!...
- JEF: An improved version of the “Scripture as Incarnation” essay appears in...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 22, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 21, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Randy Bott ’
October 18, 2012 | 22 commentsBy Kent Larsen