In May I asked readers here to look at those who had made the news during the first part of the year and suggest who among them should be considered for “Mormon of the Year.” The theory is that looking at the question periodically during the year means that we will include those who have been forgotten by the end of the year. This way, we avoid a bias towards recent events. So, I’d like to suggest that we look at who has made the news since April and suggest possible candidates for “Mormon of the Year.” Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- All the Lights Were Red: Thinking About Reform in Mormonism
- Veston: While I can see it opening a number of other issues, move the decisions of length...
- Brad L: Yes, Ivan, there isn’t too much point in discussion over your gross...
- Jonathan Green: Brad L.: Actually, yes, cutting the length of obligatory Sunday meetings...
- Rachel Woodhouse: I agree with Joanne on the name of the database, please don’t put...
- your food allergy is fake: #54 “. . but that does not mean they are the same, nor...
- Joseph M: Depending on How you count Elder Renlund between 16 and 20% of the top...
Notes From All Over
- Elder Sitati Addresses Race, Self-Reliance and Church Growth in Africa October 12, 2015
- New Presiding Bishopric Announced October 9, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites October 9, 2015 October 9, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Reflections of General Conference Fall 2015 October 9, 2015
- Church Recognized for Saving Electricity and Protecting the Environment October 8, 2015
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Randy Bott ’
October 18, 2012 | 22 commentsBy Kent Larsen