With the announcement today that the Provo Tabernacle will be reconstructed and made into a Temple, I wondered what its official name will be? Or in other words, how will its name be different from the other Provo Utah Temple? Read more »
- Genesis- Various thoughts and notes on a Saturday night.
- Nancy Phippen browne: Excellent information. I went into this also in my book “Help...
- Terry H: Thanks Ben. This is a treat as always. I think I have some additional reading...
- Dave: Thanks for the link to your review, Keith. Highly recommended for anyone who finds...
- BL: “The second view is, by comparison to the first, fairly welcoming.” Maybe...
- PP: Sara – Regardless of what Elder Ballard said in conference about the united...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 22, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 21, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Provo Utah Temple ’
This weekend I got to drive past the Ogden Utah Temple, which is currently surrounded by a high fence as it undergoes a major renovation. While there is nothing new with renovating a Temple, as far as I can tell, this is the first time that the outside appearance of a Temple has had such a significant change. What does this mean? Read more »