With the announcement today that the Provo Tabernacle will be reconstructed and made into a Temple, I wondered what its official name will be? Or in other words, how will its name be different from the other Provo Utah Temple? Read more »
- The Running Missionary
- Chet: In the spirit of the original post, I would like to see less institutional emphasis...
- Cat: Mark B. (23). Thank you for your point. As you can read this issue is near to my...
- Wilfried: Let’s not make an argument here, Mark (23). Of course the church is not to...
- Ardis E. Parshall: My copy came today. I like the way it looks as easy to read as a...
- rameumptom: Wasn’t it Alexander Pope that warned about sipping from the waters of...
- Christopher Bradford (Grasshopper): …waits for the “A Mormon Moderation”...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 6 March 2015 March 6, 2015
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Provo Utah Temple ’
This weekend I got to drive past the Ogden Utah Temple, which is currently surrounded by a high fence as it undergoes a major renovation. While there is nothing new with renovating a Temple, as far as I can tell, this is the first time that the outside appearance of a Temple has had such a significant change. What does this mean? Read more »