With the announcement today that the Provo Tabernacle will be reconstructed and made into a Temple, I wondered what its official name will be? Or in other words, how will its name be different from the other Provo Utah Temple? Read more »
- Church Sticks with Boys
- Dave: Yeah, fundamentalization. Everyone knows Mauss’s assimilation and retrenchment...
- Tim: By my reading, the term “youth” in the statement refers to both genders....
- Nate: ““Fundamentalization” — an ugly word, but it fits.” Sorry. I don’t...
- Clark Goble: Yes, but there are people who can’t attend who I’d call Mormon....
- Frank Mcintyre: Clark, my thoughts on retention are similar to yours. But i guess...
Notes From All Over
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | August 25, 2015 August 25, 2015
- First Latter-day Saint Temple in Indiana Dedicated August 23, 2015
- Frankfurt Germany Temple to Close for Renovation August 20, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Appointed to Leadership Councils August 19, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Provo Utah Temple ’
This weekend I got to drive past the Ogden Utah Temple, which is currently surrounded by a high fence as it undergoes a major renovation. While there is nothing new with renovating a Temple, as far as I can tell, this is the first time that the outside appearance of a Temple has had such a significant change. What does this mean? Read more »