Programs and lifestyle are the main repositories of culture in a community. Programs are optional. Lifestyles are not. The person who declines to participate in a program still gets to sit in the audience at the awards ceremony. The person who declines to participate in a lifestyle is excluded from the flow of community life. Read more »
- Questions and Doubts
- Clark Goble: We can affect our unconscious and we can change indirectly involitional parts...
- Steve Smith: Josh Smith, I’m not so sure we could consciously program an unconscious...
- mirrorrorrim: Clark, I agree. But with that being true, you’re faced with the...
Notes From All Over
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ program ’
My initial interest in building a green hill was just to live near my friends and family -- something as simple as purchasing land, building houses, and inviting my loved ones to come on over. But, while that would be wonderful, I realized that my dream was about more than just building a "friends of Dane club". I don't want to be the linchpin that holds everyone together. Read more »