Programs and lifestyle are the main repositories of culture in a community. Programs are optional. Lifestyles are not. The person who declines to participate in a program still gets to sit in the audience at the awards ceremony. The person who declines to participate in a lifestyle is excluded from the flow of community life. Read more »
- Small Group Dynamics
- Frank McIntyre: ji, good point. Jesse, gender differences discussions aren’t really...
- mirrorrorrim: Ardis, with all due respect, the entire post presupposes the righteousness...
- Jesse Stricklan: (Interestingly, Frank, my experience with small groups resonates with the...
Notes From All Over
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015
- Church Launches Online Campaign to Recognize Pioneers Past and Present July 17, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ program ’
My initial interest in building a green hill was just to live near my friends and family -- something as simple as purchasing land, building houses, and inviting my loved ones to come on over. But, while that would be wonderful, I realized that my dream was about more than just building a "friends of Dane club". I don't want to be the linchpin that holds everyone together. Read more »