I heard the following story at Sam Wellers about some local LDS Church units and selling books. I don’t know when this happened or who it was — no doubt someone here knows the story better than I do, or knows of a similar story — but it strikes me as the kind of thing that happens sometimes among LDS Church members. It seems some stake along the Wasatch Front did their stake history, and after selling copies to everyone in the stake who wanted one, had a lot of leftover copies. So they packed them up in someone’s... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- I was a stranger, and ye took me in
- Jax: Again, wreddyornot, I have no problem with the compassion/charity taking place. I...
- wreddyornot: Jax, thanks for sharing your mission experience and essentially making the...
- Jax: Brian, Your asking for a personal experience that relates to an...
- Ryan: Sorry for the Typos. Here is an example of a LDS centric scholarship at the UofU...
- rl: I’m not sure the Church wants to totally replace effective US systems that...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 1 August August 1, 2014
- Missionaries Serving in Two African Nations are Re-Assigned August 1, 2014
- Public Invited to Tour Newly Remodeled Ogden Utah Temple July 29, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 23 July 2014 July 23, 2014
- FamilySearch Volunteers Break International Indexing Record July 23, 2014
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014