Lesson 6 of the Old Testament Gospel Doctrine manual seems like a difficult lesson to me. It covers both the story of Noah and the flood as well as the story of the tower of Babel. The lesson combines these disparate stories under the very general topic of worthiness and avoiding the evils of the world, which may not give most teachers much to work with. While I can’t really tell teachers where to go with this, I did find a poem that also addresses these stories (and a few more) in a very general way. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Small Group Dynamics
- mirrorrorrim: Sorry, Silver Rain, I misunderstood. I also have many examples, small and...
- Jax: “There’s no shame in expressing your true, heartfelt beliefs.” Good. I...
- SilverRain: I said the sham of being “equal,” not the reality of it. There is...
Notes From All Over
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015
- Church Launches Online Campaign to Recognize Pioneers Past and Present July 17, 2015