Lesson 6 of the Old Testament Gospel Doctrine manual seems like a difficult lesson to me. It covers both the story of Noah and the flood as well as the story of the tower of Babel. The lesson combines these disparate stories under the very general topic of worthiness and avoiding the evils of the world, which may not give most teachers much to work with. While I can’t really tell teachers where to go with this, I did find a poem that also addresses these stories (and a few more) in a very general way. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Letter to a CES Student
- James Anglin: To do the urgent thing without getting distracted by questions is a good...
- Steve: I love this article what great insights. I read most of the post after words and...
Notes From All Over
- Major Earthquake Strikes Nepal April 25, 2015
- Ground Broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple April 25, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Speaks at Religious Symposium at USC April 24, 2015
- Elder L. Tom Perry to Receive Treatment for Cancer, Elder Richard G. Scott Hospitalized April 24, 2015
- In Argentina, Apostle Says Religious Freedom Is Everyone's Concern April 23, 2015
- In An Open Letter, Faith Leaders Reaffirm Commitment To Marriage And Religious Freedom April 23, 2015