Lesson 6 of the Old Testament Gospel Doctrine manual seems like a difficult lesson to me. It covers both the story of Noah and the flood as well as the story of the tower of Babel. The lesson combines these disparate stories under the very general topic of worthiness and avoiding the evils of the world, which may not give most teachers much to work with. While I can’t really tell teachers where to go with this, I did find a poem that also addresses these stories (and a few more) in a very general way. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Revisiting President Packer on “Scientific Neglect” and Meetings
- ji: He was a wonderful teacher and a great man — and a committed and compassionate...
- Dave: Thanks for the story, Ben — that’s a compassionate and understanding...
- Terry H: Boyd K. Packer died this afternoon. Sorry to break the thread. Church has...
- Neal: Very nice Walter. Thank you for that enlightened perspective.
- RB: pdoe, having girls in high school marry college boys (RMs to boot) in the temple and...
Notes From All Over
- President Boyd K. Packer Dies At Age 90 July 3, 2015
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Draws Large Crowds During East Coast Tour July 2, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | July 2, 2015 July 2, 2015
- BYU to Host Religious Freedom Conference in July July 1, 2015
- Episcopalian Convention Includes Hands-On Interfaith Service Project at Welfare Square July 1, 2015