Lesson 6 of the Old Testament Gospel Doctrine manual seems like a difficult lesson to me. It covers both the story of Noah and the flood as well as the story of the tower of Babel. The lesson combines these disparate stories under the very general topic of worthiness and avoiding the evils of the world, which may not give most teachers much to work with. While I can’t really tell teachers where to go with this, I did find a poem that also addresses these stories (and a few more) in a very general way. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Data, Doctrines, & Doubts: Improving Gospel Instruction
- Ben S.: Nice post. You’re on your own for #2, though!
- jader3rd: I think it would be a step up in my current Gospel Doctrine class to even use...
- Brad L: For a true disciple, to do lists aren’t needed, neither are earing quotas or...
- ji: Alison, You will be happy to know that in all the wards I have lived in, our young men...
- Alison Moore Smith: Thanks for the comments, everyone. Jax, I like the revision! Adam...
- Ben S: Welcome!
Notes From All Over
- Interfaith Video Competition Winners Announced August 31, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites August 31, 2015 August 31, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Dedicates New Addition to Church’s Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii August 29, 2015
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015