Yesterday, Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval named LDS Church member and current member of the U.S. House of Representatives Dean Heller to replace Senator John Ensign, who has resigned effective May 3 rather than face an ethics investigation. The move increases the number of Mormons serving in the Senate to 6 while decreasing the number serving in the House to 9. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Review: Joseph Smith’s Polygamy: Toward a Better Understanding
- Moss: Well, Orson Pratt was allegedly so distraught that he tried to kill himself when he...
- Jared: Thanks for the book review. I have always felt the best way to arrive at a rational...
- Damien: God bless Mr. Hales for trying to make sense of a nonsensical practice. Why God...
- mem: There is certainly more to this than what is apparent to us here in mortality:...
- Cameron N.: You just described it Don so it’s pretty simple. Covenant keeping...
Notes From All Over
- Citizenship and Conscience May 6, 2015
- Open House Begins for the Trujillo Peru Temple May 5, 2015
- Update: Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola Situation May 5, 2015
- Mormon Youth Will Ask Apostle Questions in Live Chat Event May 5, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 May 2015 May 4, 2015
- Cedar City Utah Temple Groundbreaking in Late Summer May 4, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Nevada ’
April 29, 2011 | 6 commentsBy Kent Larsen