I returned yesterday from attending the 3rd annual conference of the Associação Brasileira de Estudos Mórmons (Brazilian Mormon Studies Association) inspired with the fascinating subjects covered during the conference and ready to dive into another year of research in preparation for next year’s conference. In particular, one presentation was groundbreaking, changing the perception of Mormonism in Mexico before WWII. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Review: For the Cause of Righteousness: A Global History of Blacks and Mormonism, 1830-2013
- Dave: PW, you are right that the temple exclusion part of the policy is often glossed...
- The PangWitch: why do we insist on talking about “blacks and the priesthood?”...
- Naismith: I have not been able to get the link to work on a variety of browsers and...
- Adam G.: That was a pretty thoughtful take. I don’t know if it adds up to any...
- christiankimball: Notwithstanding #4, I want to acknowledge that this all is a valuable...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Practice 100 Years of Family Home Evening April 21, 2015
- Payson Utah Temple Opens Doors to the Public April 21, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites April 20, 2015 April 20, 2015
- New Mormon Institute of Religion Building Dedicated on Arizona Campus April 20, 2015
- Public Invited to Tour Córdoba Argentina Temple April 14, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | April 14, 2015 April 14, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ multiple religions ’
February 2, 2012 | 3 commentsBy Kent Larsen