Mid-December is creeping up on us, bringing with it finals and the end of another semester. This year, as a result in the change in missionary ages, mid-December may also herald a tidal wave of new missionaries. Growing up, I heard not-infrequent stories about missions. But I remember only the rarest stories of the MTC. So, To better prepare you for the MTC,1 here’s an MTC story. Merry Christmas! When I was in the MTC, we had three classes a day, for three to three-and-a-half hours per class. To break up the monotony and make sure missionaries had some... Read more »
- Letter to a CES Student
- James Anglin: To do the urgent thing without getting distracted by questions is a good...
- Steve: I love this article what great insights. I read most of the post after words and...
Notes From All Over
- Major Earthquake Strikes Nepal April 25, 2015
- Ground Broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple April 25, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Speaks at Religious Symposium at USC April 24, 2015
- Elder L. Tom Perry to Receive Treatment for Cancer, Elder Richard G. Scott Hospitalized April 24, 2015
- In Argentina, Apostle Says Religious Freedom Is Everyone's Concern April 23, 2015
- In An Open Letter, Faith Leaders Reaffirm Commitment To Marriage And Religious Freedom April 23, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ MTC ’
If you had any doubt about the impact of the announcement yesterday that missionary service for men and women can begin earlier, just read the reactions in the bloggernacle, on facebook and twitter and even in major newspapers. The largest of the blogs in the bloggernacle have already weighed in on the change… multiple times… in less than 24 hours. I have to wonder; has anyone not put in their two cents? Read more »