So, is “oh my heck” really a Mormon term? If you hear someone use it, can you assume that they are Mormon? Do Mormons use it more than others? And where did it come from anyway? Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Polygamy: Public Practice
- Josh Smith: Dave, I’m sorry to have distracted from the original post. Honestly, the...
- Old Man: Josh (#7) Think about the audience a little more intently. Many of those seminary...
- anne: dave, exactly! as an adult, i’m still not quite clear on polygamy — is...
- IDIAT: Philliop Cohen wrote another piece reviewing statistics on marriage in The...
- Steve Smith: Your #43 makes me regret responding. Yes, please do regret responding. We...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015