I should probably be responding to General Conference, given the timing and what I’ve been reading recently. And I still plan to respond to a couple of Conference issues. But the many recent news stories about Jobs has got me thinking about that instead. As I’ve pondered Jobs I think there is an important distinction that we are missing. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Sabbath Day: Its Meaning and Observance
- Clark Goble: Ditto to Ben S. I’d also say there’s a bit of classism in the...
- Ben S.: I really don’t think the sabbath originated as a control mechanism. That...
- Old Man: Wonderful post. Walton’s thesis suggest to me that the very purpose of the...
- Clark Goble: I should note that some scholars think there is post-exilic redactions and...
- Clark Goble: This strikes me as post-Babylonian exile Messianism, a deutoro-Isaiah message...
Notes From All Over
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015