Among the most beloved figures in the Book of Mormon are the four sons of Mosiah, who, after their conversion, take leave of their native land and homes and serve missions among the Lamanites. Where missionaries today serve for just a couple of years or less, the sons of Mosiah served a total of 14 years which I assume (the record doesn’t say exactly) was much longer than anyone expected. Instead, I suspect, they and their friends and family must have wondered if they would even return alive, for, after all, the Lamanites were the enemies of the people... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A 9-year-old Child’s Notes on Gen Conf Sat afternoon
- Matt W.: hey 9 year old, great notes.
- Jax: So my wife was bemoaning out loud, “Will my kids never hear the words...
- Tina: Thank you 9-year-old Child! You confirm what I’ve come to believe: that too...
- Matt W.: Great job 17 year old.
- Brad Brewer: As a seminary teacher of 17 year old students, I loved this perspective. Not...
- Matt W.: wow, impressive 12 year old
Notes From All Over
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction October 2, 2015
- Children’s Handprints Displayed on Temple Square October 1, 2015