Can you remember everyone who has made the news during the past year? Neither can I. As a result, when we get input each December about who should be “Mormon of the Year,” there is, I think, a bias towards recent events. If a Mormon showed up in the news during the last quarter of the year, that person is remembered. But if the person made the news only during the first quarter, no one remembers them. So what should we do? Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- International? Peripheries? Global? In search of a name
- (David) Brent Smith (Clifton, Virginia): Beyond this semantic discussion, valuable as it...
- Ben S: I’ll be there.
- Ardis: Those of you who qualify are going to have such a great time … /s/ Wistful
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016