The District of Utah has had a busy week. As I'm sure you heard (and if you haven't, you ought to read Kaimi's post first), Utah's ban on same-sex marriage has been struck down as unconstitutional. A week ago, in the wake of the decision that didn't actually legalize polygamy, I looked at the potential tax consequences of that decision and, fairly anti-climatically, determined that there were none. Plenty of electrons will be spilled going over this decision but, again, I suspect that the tax consequences will be underexplored. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A temple, a temple, we already have a templeBook Review: The Crucible of DoubtTruth and Contradiction in Religious Communities
- Nate: Our Elder’s Quorum president invited the Sikhs over to our ward to give a...
- waytogonate: I’ve also used the loose parallel between Sikhism/Hinduism and...
- Lew Scannon: Mormons are 10% chimpanzee, 90% bee. :-\
- Hunter: “Read the book, people.” OK, OK!
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 August 2014 August 28, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014