The District of Utah has had a busy week. As I'm sure you heard (and if you haven't, you ought to read Kaimi's post first), Utah's ban on same-sex marriage has been struck down as unconstitutional. A week ago, in the wake of the decision that didn't actually legalize polygamy, I looked at the potential tax consequences of that decision and, fairly anti-climatically, determined that there were none. Plenty of electrons will be spilled going over this decision but, again, I suspect that the tax consequences will be underexplored. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- General Women’s MeetingWho Likes Deseret Book?
- living in zion: DB doesn’t carry the best books. The very best books are found by...
- Terry H: Julie, I recently had a conversation with a long-time figure in LDS scholarship...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- VIDEO: Trujillo Family From Ecuador Answers the Call to Serve October 1, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 30 September 2014 September 30, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: Preparing for a Worldwide General Conference September 30, 2014
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014